Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weekend Puzzle Answers

Easy Weekend Quiz
FOUNDING FATHERS
How many names do not fit on this list, who are they and why.

John Adams
Benjamin Franklin
Alexander Hamilton
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
George Washington
(Good luck)
DB
*******************
I was expecting someone to say Franklin and Hamilton since all the others were Presidents. But instead I got two different answers and both of them are correct.

First from Paula of the Email Lions for: Only Adams, Franklin, and Jefferson signed the Declaration of Independence.

Shortly after that came Val for the Blogspot Tigers with: John Adams and Thomas Jefferson weren't present at the writing of the Constitution.

So now I have two grand winners and only one grand prize. I would hate to cut it in half. So I'll just offer my congratulations to both of you and keep the Bill Of Rights Beach Towel for another day.

DB

No comments: