Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Question

SUMMER QUESTION
***************************
Hello George
***************************
I recently received a peck on the cheek from two members of the female persuasion. Besides those I haven't experienced a real kiss in many, many years. I have no flowers. There is nothing growing outside, no trees, no bushes, no flowers, just a few pathetic weeds here and there. That, thankfully, does a lot to discourage the mosquito population, but it doesn't give me much in the way of flora. So I pose this question for those of you who have more experience in these matters.
-------------------------------------------------
Which is more important, a flower or a kiss? Why?

dbdacoba@aol.com

Thank you.

***********************
DB - The Vagabond
Never give up.
******************

1 comment:

Geo. said...

Flowers and kisses are both more important than each other, therefore both equal and greater than the composition of their equality. Beyond that, the experience of both is too intense for analysis. So I don't try. I just appreciate both when they happen.