Weekend Puzzle Answer
Here are several groups of things. In each group one of them does not belong. Guess what I want you to do.
1. apple, cumquat, lime, persimmon, tomato
Tomato comes from a vine, the rest grow on trees.
2. Christmas, Halloween, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving
Halloween, the only one that isn't a legal holiday
3. Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela
Brazil - they speak Portuguese, the others speak Spanish
4. mackerel, salmon, shark, tuna, whale
Whale - it's a mammal, the others are fish
5. Ibsen, Marlowe, Shakespeare, Shaw Sheridan
Ibsen in Norwegian, the others are British
6. cranium, femur, iliac, trapezium, ulna
The Trapezium is a muscle, the others are bones.
Now Val got three of those and then came up with some interesting alternatives.
She found a trapezium bone, so chose iliac which has some none bone material about it.
Colombia for geographic reasons, and
she thought Marlowe wasn't a playwright.
Thank you Val.