Sunday, June 24, 2012

Contest Results

CONTEST - And the winner is...
Here's the contest How hot is it? When I first ran this contest the winner was a school teacher who wrote: "It's so hot my hot flashes cool me off." it's your turn. How hot is it?

It's so hot my toaster pops up before I push it down. (DB)
Its so hot we are using our dog's panting as an extra fan (SH)
it's so hot that sweat runs uphill. (BK)
It's so hot....the microwave popcorn packets are popping in the cupboard (LS)
It's so hot I saw two trees fighting over a dog. (Donna)
It's so hot here in Texas that people have been deliberately committing crimes so they can go to hell and cool off. (JV)
it's so hot here I tried to order another vodka on the rocks but my breath caught fire. (Geo)

After not so careful consideration I've decided to award the grand prize of a pair of genuine aluminum mittens to Donna for the trees fighting for a dog because it was the only one that made me laugh out loud.

An honorable mention goes to Sue for the panting dog fan.

Thank you all.
DB
************************

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I always wanted a pair of aluminum mittens. I never win anything, so I want to thank my parents for making me and raising me, and my husband for... oh, wait, this isn't the Oscars, is it? Oh well, I will take any recognition I can get.