Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Places

Life goes on.

Thinking about Brian On The Road, the story I mention in tomorrow's journal entry has made me go back over my life of the last 50 years, skimming over places I've been and things I've done. If I ever wrote an autobiography, which isn't likely, I would call it "Places." The places I've been in my head, in my experience and the places I've lived: for a day, for a week, for a year, for a decade. Now I'm in Pennsylvania. A most unlikely place for me. I don't know why I'm here. I wonder where I go next. Life goes on.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I have never been the first to comment on any of your entries, as I am slow to retrieve input and slower still to reply.
I cannot believe this has been ignored by your followers. What are they following? You or themselves?
Perhaps they all know where they are and why and therefore cannot understand anyone who questions the ground under their feet and where their footfall can lead them.
This is the post that spoke to me of a person that is trying to come to terms with where they are as opposed to where their imagination takes them every day.