Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brian 5

Brian Tames The Lion
Part 5

"I don't believe you."

"That doesn't matter, does it?"

"We'll see."

"Why don't you call one of your friends and ask them?"

"Don't worry, I will."

"Good. And when you do you also might ask if they have given me the freedom to hire new actors and crew if I want to."

"Well, it's a nice little empire you have for yourself here, isn't it, Mr. Sim?" Sylvia said sarcastically.

"The Board has also given me the right to let anyone go who doesn't fit in to our new plans and designs." Brian was taking a big chance but he was remembering an episode with his father and a certain Wexler Mayhew at a summer camp. ["Sometimes life’s lessons come after life’s tests.”]

"Meaning me, I suppose? You wouldn't dare."

"I would, but I don't want to."

"Well, don't even think about it. If you tried to fire me other members of this company would scream so loud you will find yourself with your 'empire' out on the sidewalk."

"Ms DeLanne I see from your resume that you also teach a dance class"

"Yes, I have a ballet studio. What about it? Stay away from that."

"It means that you're a dancer as well as being an actor."

"What's your game, Mr. Sim?"

(To be continued.)

2 comments:

Nina said...

Excellent drama, I await with anticipation for the next installment. Love and Light, Nina P

Ken Riches said...

Looks like Brian is going to get her to help him in his new plan via playing to her strength. Wise Play :o)